What an amazing session with a branding success coach, motivational speaker, and creative entrepreneur, Mariana Aspru. We discussed her views on how narcissistic adult-imposed behaviours may have impacted us and she has some very useful tips on transitioning from corporate into full-time business…
#1 If you are a victim of narcissistic parenting/approach, you will eventually live in this belief system and display that kind of behaviour and personalities that you have been around.
#2 You may not even be aware of it so you ask yourself “Why am I attracting someone who is trying to control me?” “Why do I feel like I’m not enough, even though I’m doing my best?”
#3 You tend to repeat this pattern of a cycle to attract more of that kind of relationships — in your work, spouse, or children, or other relationships.
#4 In business or career, you tend to stop or limit yourself because you don’t recognise the pattern that you attract.
Top Tips for Transitioning from Corporate to Business:
1. Get very clear about what you wanted in the first place.
2. Be in a zone where you are really connected with your desires and what you want to do at that moment.
3. Make a plan. Ask yourself “How do I replace my salary?” “How can I take the first steps?”
4. Sometimes you don’t need to have the whole picture. Just take the first step and then the next.
Branding Tips for Women Entrepreneurs who are Starting a Business
1. Don’t jump into the website design yet. Don’t jump into logos. Get clear on what you want to do or who you want to be.
2. The people that you’re doing the business for are the people who will provide you the financial resources for you to grow your business.
3. Get validation from the market and also feedback.
4. Ask yourself, what is your vision in 3-5 years? Where do you see yourself? Now, put that into the present. It should be aspirational.
5. Focus on what you are actually doing for the people. People are attracted to missions. Why do you want to do this and that?
6. You can do it faster when you know what you want. It doesn’t come only from “I want to break free from the corporate.” That’s not enough to create a brand.
If you stay and consider yourself a victim of narcissistic people, YOU will always be a victim. So the question is, do you want to be remembered as a victim or someone who wants to make an impact in people’s lives?
At Paddee Connexions, we support women entrepreneurs and business owners in multiple aspects of re-creating themselves so they can be where they want to be ….. by taking the next steps to succeed in life!
TALK TO US TODAY.
If you aspire to go from a full-time corporate employee to a full-time business owner and receive a strategy session where we brainstorm business ideas, create the goals and strategies to help you reach your dream — hop on our calendar here for a complimentary call to figure out how.
Paddee Connexions is a pioneer in personal coaching for success. We help Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Career Professionals who want to have a breakthrough in their career or business. We focus on the aspects that you prioritize in your life and/or business. GET STARTED TODAY.