What are the things for you that ‘LESS’ means ‘MORE’?
You could be someone who wants to achieve more in life
☛ being a good performer, you want to reach even higher
☛ having professional credentials, you want to have more opportunities
☛ you want to be part of something even bigger
☛ you want even more ways to impact others
☛ you’re seeking to contribute in different ways
☛ you want to be in the ranks of Top Ten% of high performers
Perhaps it’s one or more of the above, or perhaps it could be something similar to several of the above.
And perhaps you’re wondering about the kind of “resources” to help you be more successful…
Recognise any of these “secrets” of high-performers?
- more success and less stress
- feel more confident
- have higher income without sacrificing more hours
- feel more alive about life
- have new and more interesting, valuable opportunities
- enjoy more ‘wins’ and succeed more often
- frequently feeling more joyful and less worry
What resources do you secretly wish for, that could help you?
There’s a secret that only those who have created their own success know about – these kind of resources cannot be purchased, transferred, borrowed or loaned. The only way to have MORE of the ‘resources’ – is to create it.
‘LESS’ means ‘MORE’
What will be different, if you have all the ‘resources’ you need?
Here are some things others say that they want :
- get more things done in a shorter time
- have more impact with less effort
- receive higher recognition
- get more clients
- earn more money
- be noticed by more people
- lead bigger teams
- create more profits
These are just some of the kind of things that is possible, by having more ‘resources’.
In this 1-day program, in a small group setting, you’ll discover new and different ideas, and possible ways to create more of the kind of life you want to have
This is a group coaching program; and every attendee is encouraged to fully be engaged and to participate. In safe, relaxed environment, you’ll get opportunities to experience some new ways to look at things, and benefit from learning some different ways to reach higher results.
Join us for an exciting 1-day excursion with like-minded and fascinating people and find new ways to increase your personal resources and abilities in the ‘LESS’ means ‘MORE’ intensive.
A unique natural get-a-way in the lush forest and far from city-scapes … to be amongst the luxurious green forests to know the ways that less IS more.
08:00h Transfer to venue* (approx 1hr20m)
10:00h Adjourn at the YogaHut and begin
12:30h Lunch* (approx 1h)
13:30h Cont’d …
15:30h Tea* break
16:00h Transfer to city*
* included and provided
Bring your notebook and pen / pencil for taking notes.
You’ll gain the most out of this 1-day intensive by bringing yourself with the aim to fully participate and have fun.
There’s little or no phone signals in the area; be sure to clearly communicate your availability to your office, colleagues or spouse on your whereabouts for the day.
WHAT TO WEAR
Wear comfortable clothing and preferably non-pointed heels for foot wear. You may choose to take short walks in the beautiful lush natural forest greenery, though no strenuous or physically challenging activities are planned for the session.
What you can expect to gain … :
● having higher awareness of resource “investments” having high-cost and low returns
● more focus on what you want (rather than don’t want)
● be aware and choosing to let go of loop-thinking
● learn some possible ways of stepping out of comfort zone
● let go of undesirable “resources” (emotional sources of decision such as fear, hurt, conflict, anger, self-esteem, etc.) to have more desirable results (money, relationships, career, family, etc.)
● having more clarity to reach better results
These are just some of the most frequent benefits that past clients have shared.
How this works
This program works best with participants who are inter-linked through a common purpose, such as….
- group of friends to mastermind each other to reach higher success;
- members of a team to have increased awareness and trust-building;
- business owners & business partners having the resources to reach their goals;
- sports teams accessing deeper resources for peak performance;
- political strategists gaining access to resources that elevate leadership qualities
- family members living harmoniously having more open communication
- … etc.
Keywords for “Less means More” are :
trust-building | possibilities | resources | self-awareness | consciousness | expansion | insights
The most effective coaching group size is 6 – 12 participants. The sessions are fully in English.
This program is available on on weekdays Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays. For more information on the schedule, click here to send your request.
For more information on how to arrange a group session and obtaining a quote, please click here to send us an email.