Your Registration is Confirmed
Welcome to Salon 2020!
We’re excited that you made this decision to join our community of some fun, interesting and unique others like yourself !
Here are some next steps…
1. If you have just confirmed your seat in Salon 2020, over the next hour or two, you’ll be receiving some emails from us. Please look out for these emails and send us back your responses at the soonest.
2. Make yourself available for each Salon get-together. Each time we meet, there will be different ‘things’ that come up, and new experiences to learn from. And, if you’ve decided not to attend any one or more of our get-togethers, there will not be any refunds nor replacements. You are highly encouraged to attend all and to participate fully in the work we’ll be doing together.
3. Bring along some writing utensils and notebook to take down useful information for yourself. You’ll need to be taking down those things that are important to you. Recording devices for audio or video capture of our get-togethers will not be allowed.
4. Dress wear: Smart casual, and be comfortable.
5. Be ready to be ‘All IN’. Prepare yourself mentally and physically to be at your best. Take a good night’s rest, eat healthily and drink plenty of water. Be wary of energy-consuming activities that drain and depletes you. These are just a few of the things that can do to help yourself to have best outcome on any work that we do together.
6. Dates for Salon : Mark these on dates your calendar, for the days when we’ll get-together as a group.
- Jan 4, Saturday, 8am – 12pm.
- Feb 22, Saturday, 5.30pm – 9pm.
- Mar 21-23rd, 2020 – Tropical Group Intensive The Venue will be at Avilion Hotel, Port Dickson, N. Sembilan.For more details about how it will be on each day of the intensive, refer to information in your email. More Questions? Be sure to send us an email
- Apr 18, Saturday, 2pm – 6pm Venue – will be updated on this page, as soon as it becomes available.
- May 9, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Jun 6, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Jul 4, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Aug 8, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Sept 5, Saturday, 1pm – 5pm
- Oct 3, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Nov 7, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
- Dec 5, Saturday, 8am – 12pm
Check back here, frequently, for more information on the upcoming get-togethers. Venues are worked on progressively, and will be updated to this page.
5. Your Tools & Resources. Click this link to access the folder in Google Drive, that contains more information about the tools, apps and other resources. There is also some bonus information , including links to short videos, book titles and web links.
This page contains most of the information that you’ll find useful throughout the duration of Salon 2020.
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can get back to it easily.
Updated : 11:30am on Saturday, 14th Mar, 2020
My name is Dephy, and I am excited to welcome you to the Debut Season of Salon!. I’m thrilled to say that we’ve finally launched ‘The Salon’ after having had some months of planning and preparation.
For the first time ever, we are offering a way for a group of high-performing like-minded professionals to have more time in exploring and finding new and better ways to reach their highest possible.
And it’s my commitment, as your Coach, to be ‘all-in’ with you in a way that helps you reach even further than ever before, and to give you the best of all that I’ve gained as a coach and my experiences gained by working with other clients in the past years, so you can have that which brings you to be the best version of yourself, that you wan to have.
I’m excited to be seeing you soon!